No it’s not the title to that song, I’ve recently been thinking just how blessed I am.
- a brilliant boyfriend who loves me
- my own place which doesn’t cost half of what I earn
- cheap fruits and vegetables! (totally grateful for that)
- money to afford the things that I like
- good health (relatively anyhow)
- friends who love me for who I am (yeah cliche but SO true, they love the weirdo ME)
- a work place that is only 15 mins from where I live
- eyesight (yeah, I’m all gloomy because I have bad eyes, and then I realize I still have sight and that’s plenty to be thankful for)
- cheap clothes that are nice quality. I know this can’t be said for many other places but because of export stores we can get some brands (ooooh) for cheap
- a motorbike! Hell yeah! :P
And those are just the obvious things to be thankful for.
- kenfrog likes this
- acatacoupleababy likes this
- squaresandcircles21 likes this
- nonnovelty posted this